Eglentowicz Demolition has been incorporated since 2009. Gerald Eglentowicz is a second generation, highly accomplished senior demolition and environmental remediation project manager and estimator with over 20 years of experience.
A results-oriented senior project manager with a keen attention to detail and skillful planning expertise have produced practical, cost-effective and highly profitable approaches to multi-faceted demolition and environmental remediation projects. Successfully managing over 800 demolition projects from $100K to over $35 million with performance that has distinguished him from many others facing challenging projects and environments dominated by high expectations.
These hands-on experiences have produced an innovative company capable of meeting the demands of difficult demolition and environmental site issues. Gerald’s expertise has enabled him to successfully navigate government and regulatory requirements to achieve timely approval of complex project plans and permits, as well as a specialized expertise on environmental, health, and safety compliance with environmental laws and regulations related to hazardous substances and wastes (i.e., asbestos, lead, solid waste, hazardous soils, hazardous waste, and universal waste).
Certifications & Licenses
- ISN Approved
- Licensed (S-56) NYC FDNY Construction Site Fire Safety Manager
- Licensed #20225 NYC DOB Registered Construction Superintendent
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZMAT Operations and Emergency Training
- Certified OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety
- Certified NYC DEP Asbestos Handler
- Certified NYC Competent Person in Scaffolding
- Certified NYC FDNY Fire Watch
- 16-Hour Fall Protection Competent Person
- Certified 40-Hour NYC Site Safety Manager
- Silica and Lead Awareness Course
- Health & Hazardous Waste Training
- Government Port TWIX Card
- ExxonMobil Loss Prevention Schemes (LPS) Training
- CPR / First Aid Training